[jbosside-dev] One more integration build coming for beta2

Marshall Culpepper marshall.culpepper at jboss.com
Mon Oct 2 19:16:22 EDT 2006

Ole has reported a problem with the jbossws distribution, and I've updated
the copyright headers and "plugin provider name" for a lot of the current
code. I've also updated the webtools driver to 1.5.1. I will be publishing a
new integration build that takes into account these changes later tonight,
so please let me know ASAP if there are any problems with the build because
I would like to start the release process tomorrow if at all possible.

--
Marshall Culpepper
marshall.culpepper at jboss.com
JBossIDE Team Lead