[jbosside-dev] JBossIDE integration build 200610031551-integration results

Marshall Culpepper marshall.culpepper at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 17:33:25 EDT 2006

I created an update site from the latest integration build, installed a
clean version of Eclipse 3.2.1, then installed HTools from the site as well
as WTP 1.5.1 etc.. I created a new project under a new workspace and created
a new mapping file.. the mapping editor seems to be working fine. It's
auto-completing class names, and xml tags.. I haven't tested property names
or anything but I figure this is "good enough" ?

--
Marshall Culpepper
marshall.culpepper at jboss.com
JBossIDE Team Lead