[jbosside-dev] JBossIDE integration build200610031551-integration results

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at jboss.com
Fri Oct 6 07:38:19 EDT 2006

I'm downloading eclipse 3.2.1 now to verify if it looks good,
but I just have to say now that the new download page/content
is REALLY nice!

Suggestions I thought that could help improve it even more:

Add a per-project specific icon (for those it made sense) next to the
green/red cross it would make it easier to locate what you are searching
for plus strengthen the awareness of the "trademarks"

Use the logical name per individual name instead of the full file name to
enhance readability.

e.g.
Hibernate Tools vs. HibernateTools-3.2.0.200610031551-integration.zip

and then of course have a big heading for the whole page with the exact
version/build number; the
actual downloaded file's name will still be the full version number so
nothing gets "mixed" up.

/max

Max Rydahl Andersen
callto://max.rydahl.andersen