[jbosside-dev] JBossIDE release build 2.0.0.Beta2 results

Marshall Culpepper marshall.culpepper at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 23:05:14 EDT 2006

Hey Ole...

Each component is given a specific "release" version in the final tags file
that I create with each release. In this case, the jbossws component/builder
was had a 0.3.3 version (i think i forgot to change it over from 2.0.0.Beta1).
Is 0.4.1 the version that's "supposed" to be there? If so I will update the
map file and re-run/upload the build.

On 10/10/06, Ole Matzura <ole at eviware.com> wrote:

> great!
>
> one question: why are jbossws-artifacts suddenly version 0.3.3? in the
> integration builds they were the "correct" 0.4.X versions..
>
> (the actual content in the plugins seems ok though..)
>
> regards,
>
> /Ole
>
> jbosside-build at jboss.org skrev:
> >

> >       JBoss Eclipse IDE release build 2.0.0.Beta2
> >
> > *Build Results*:
> >
> http://download.jboss.org/jbosside/builds/release/2.0.0.Beta2/buildResults.html
> >
> > *Unit Test Results*: (80 errors, 3 failures, 226 total tests)
> >
> http://download.jboss.org/jbosside/builds/release/2.0.0.Beta2/tests/test-results/org.jboss.ide.eclipse.tests.html

Marshall Culpepper
marshall.culpepper at jboss.com
JBossIDE Team Lead