[jbosside-dev] 2.0.0.Beta2 N&Ns

Ole Matzura ole at eviware.com
Thu Oct 12 09:40:15 EDT 2006

yes.. although this will need this some work to not confuse users all
too much.. for example similar preferences are exposed under different
preference-pages ("SoapUI" and "JBossIDE / JBossWS") but use the same
preference-store internally.. also the too plugins share a
"soapui-workspace" which could get confusing.. they should probably have
their own.. we are discussing this alot internally ;-)

the soapui-nature and jbossws-nature are mutually exclusive so a project
can only have one of them..

/Ole