[jbosside-dev] conclusion on the irc jbosside debug issue ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 01:27:16 EDT 2006

> It was mostly a user error -- he forgot to setup his source lookup in his
> launch configuration.

hmm...didn't know that were required for hot-replacement, but it kinda
make sense
for eclipse to use that to figure out which of possible N debugged
programs that
is running needs hot-replacement when a file changes.

> That being said, there was a bug with WTP not recognizing that the JBoss
> server instance wasn't in "debug" mode.. but Rob has already fixed that
> since last time I talked to him (a few hours ago)

Ok, this explains it all ;)

Rob - what is the fix for that ? (I'm fiddling with "debug-mode" in another
context and would like to avoid repeating the error).

p.s. any news on commit (and jira) mail notification ? :)

/max