[jbosside-dev] Call for tags...

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 22:10:16 EDT 2006

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:16:30 +0200, Marshall Culpepper
<marshall.culpepper at jboss.com> wrote:

> Well the release build is supposed to be on Friday, but we can postpone
> until Monday if needed (I'd rather not though)

I assume you mean integration build ? Because we need testing (the
amount of basic startup questions on the forum proved it again ;)

I just completed my work and everything is in HEAD at the moment.

I got caught up doing support with respect to
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-2093
so would need to work on the documentation tomorrow for inclusion in the
release.

/max

> On 9/20/06, Max Rydahl Andersen <max.andersen at jboss.com> wrote:
>>

>> for when ?
>>
>> > Hey guys...
>> >
>> > I need CVS/Subversion tags for JBossIDE 2.0.0.Beta2
>> >

>> --
>> --
>> Max Rydahl Andersen
>> callto://max.rydahl.andersen