[jbosside-dev] Re: About feature.xml and bundling plugins (WAS: jBPM Designer feature.xml needs to be updated)

Koen Aers koen.aers at jboss.com
Fri Sep 29 09:33:35 EDT 2006

Max,

Your summary is basically correct. I will not do the two feature.xml
part as I will reuse Marshall's ant task though. If there is going to be
two features, this will be part of the long term plan.

I am in any case most interested in the midterm plan that will be
happening in Berlin. ;-)

Regards,
Koen