[jbosstools-dev] Re: [wtp-dev] Facet's not asking runtime/server about libraries - intentional or error ?

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Mon Aug 6 17:56:59 EDT 2007

The type of "alert" not being given by the JSF and JPA facets are
usually called by a line similar to the one below:
    ClasspathHelper.addClasspathEntries(project, fv));

The line above alerts the runtime of the facet version's new inclusion
and is borrowed from the WebFacetInstallDelegate.

I echo Max's query. Why don't the other facets such as JSF / JPA do the
same?