[jbosstools-dev] Seam perspective...

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Aug 27 11:12:01 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

I've rearranged the seam perspective a bit.

e.g. included Project Explorer in the left part since it has both Seam
components and option of showing the structure of any file we support
via xmodel.

In that process I also moved Seam component view to the bottom - should
we include it all now when Project Explorer can show it ?

I also included both JBoss Server View and Servers view. I wanted to
just have Jboss Server View there but then realized that it does not
include the "status" column for the servers.

Rob - any reason why the bottom part isn't just children of the servers
directly ?