[jbosstools-dev] Hibernate Property

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 13:51:45 EST 2007

Look in hibernate tools code generation code on how to do this.

It is a component not a persistentclass.

I don't have the source just available here, but something like
Cfg2Java.getJavaType(property) should
give you a good idea.

What is it for ?

-max

> Hi All!
>
> I have the following mapping structure in my hbm.xml file:
>
> <class name="Person"
>         discriminator-value="P">
>        ...              <component name="address">
>             <property name="street"/>
>             <property name="zip"/>
>             <property name="country"/>
>         </component>
>
> In Java code I get object of the type org.hibernate.mapping.Property.
> For example it is "zip" property.
>
> The question is: how can I know that my Property object is property of
> "address" Subclass ("address" component).
>
> Property.getPersistanceClass() returns null.

Max Rydahl Andersen
callto://max.rydahl.andersen

Hibernate
max at hibernate.org