[jbosstools-dev] Re: [jbosstools-commits] JBoss Tools SVN: r5373 - trunk/seam/plugins/org.jboss.tools.seam.core/META-INF.

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Wed Dec 19 13:26:46 EST 2007

That's because line IDocuemntProvider is in ui package. If we look
through the code of WTP, especially at org.eclipse.xml.* plug-ins we'll
see that validation is also divided to core and ui and staff related to
markers and line number calculation is on ui side.

I went though the code of XML validation and it looks like real
validators is in core plugin, ui contains only delegate that invokes
validator from the core and create markers from "real validator" messages.

We should also do it that way.

Denis.