[jbosside-dev] New "Packages" tooling is in the nightly build (with unit tests)

Marshall Culpepper marshall.culpepper at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 20:17:48 EST 2007

Hey guys..

After way too long, the new Packages tooling is now being included in
the nightly build. You can test/play with it by installing the Core zip
from the next nightly build that pops up. I've also added the unit tests
for the Packages tools to the build, so there will about 15 more tests
to look at in our build logs =). Rob and I have been doing marathon bug
search-and-destroy missions, so any feedback you could provide before
EclipseCon would be great (we're hoping it will be in release mode
before then).

Once I finish my current bug list, I'll probably take a breather and
make either a small demo movie or write a quick doc about it. In the
long term I hope to have documentation from both the user side and the
developer side (as I know there are more than just 1 or 2 of you who
plan on using/extending these tools). Happy Packaging!

--
Marshall Culpepper
marshall.culpepper at jboss.com
JBossIDE Team Lead