[jbosside-dev] Building a standalone component for release using the releng system.

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at jboss.com
Tue Jan 2 15:18:21 EST 2007

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 21:10:36 +0100, Marshall Culpepper
<marshall.culpepper at jboss.com> wrote:

> Can you give any more details? Was the error while checking
> out/downloading
> a component?

yes, probably.
The logging is not exactly informative since it just sits there until it
times out.

But the first couple of times it was the eclipse parts and later on the
cvs checkout....
and then the "dreaded" unspecified build.xml errors because some of the
later files were
only partially downloaded.

/max

> On 1/2/07, Max Rydahl Andersen <max.andersen at jboss.com> wrote:
>>

>> ok - so this did never work for me ;(
>>
>> I tried multiple times over the weekend but I keep getting connection
>> reset or other connection related issues.
>>
>> Maybe this is because of being behind a sucky connection; but anyhow
>> it's
>> a pain.
>>
>> /max
>>

>> > cool - lets see how well I can do this sometime next week ;)
>> >
>> > /max

>> the

>> is

>> #builders=freemarker,hibernate-tools,core,as,aop,ejb3,jbpm,cache,drools-ide,jbossws

>> freemarker.

>> --
>> --
>> Max Rydahl Andersen