[jbosside-dev] Building a standalone component for release using the releng system.

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at jboss.com
Tue Jan 9 16:54:43 EST 2007

Thanks! I tested it here and it works for me ;)

Could you verify the hibernatetools-3.2.0.beta9.zip just to double check ?

And if that goes fine upload it to the proper location at sf.net and tell
me about
it so i can do the release blah blah ;) ? Thanks!

/max

Max Rydahl Andersen
callto://max.rydahl.andersen

Hibernate