[jbosside-dev] struts2 integration

Johannes Ruthmair jr at bestheads.com
Thu Jan 25 09:20:43 EST 2007

thank you for fast answering. now the next issues are:

are there any tools for generating local and remote interfaces for the new
ejb3 stateless session beans except xdoclet? one requirement is that tool
should be useable in a standard linux console (bash).

and how to create web services for new ejb3 sessionbeans (automatically?!)?

greetz, johannes