[jbosstools-dev] JSF 1.1.0.1 Reference Impl vs JSF 1.2

Igor Shabalov ishabalov at exadel.com
Fri Jul 13 15:03:24 EDT 2007

4.2.0 have JSF 1.2 under the hood by default. It is not expected to be compatible with any JSF 1.1 templates.

We need some way to prevent deploying incompatible projects. I'd love to throw JSF 1.1 away completely, but I suspect
that users of 4.0.5 will not appreciate such radical solution.

Any ideas?