[jbosstools-dev] JSF 1.1.0.1 Reference Impl vs JSF 1.2

Alexey Kazakov akazakov at exadel.com
Mon Jul 16 11:26:59 EDT 2007

Hello Gurkan,

If we use RHDS JSF Project Wizard and RHDS JSF 1.1 Templates with JBoss 4.2 Runtime
then we add:
 <context-param>
  <param-name>org.jboss.jbossfaces.WAR_BUNDLES_JSF_IMPL</param-name>
  <param-value>true</param-value>
 </context-param>
into Web.xml
It allows us to run JSF project with bundled implementation.
In this case we can deploy and run JSF 1.1 project via RHDS.
I see some exceptions in JBoss console but it seams project works.