[jbosstools-dev] WTP-server actions

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Wed Jul 18 11:59:03 EDT 2007

Hi All:

I noticed today another toolbar in the jboss tools which seems to mimic
the action set I already have there. Should I be removing my action set
for this new toolbar? As of now it looks kinda silly having two J icons
right next to each other., one with a pulldown allowing you only to
select a server (using the toolbar actions next to it to
start/stop/debug etc), the other having a pulldown allowing you to set
the server and start / stop / debug it as well.

Just thought I'd point this out.

- Rob