[jbosstools-dev] Release Process

Marshall Culpepper marshall.culpepper at redhat.com
Mon Jul 30 11:56:27 EDT 2007

Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> Marshall Culpepper wrote:
>>
>> JBossAS: tags/jbossas-1.0.0.beta3
>
> you mean 2.0.0.beta3 here right ? :)

Nope.. the last release of JBossAS adapter was 1.0.0.beta2, 1.0.0.beta3
seems like the next logical step (component versions don't have  to
match up to "project" version =)

> The downside of this is though that we don't get a single way to  get
> a release...but I guess doing a /branches/jbosstools-2.0.0.b3/ with
> externals link to all the others would make sence ?

Yeah, that's a pretty good idea.. I've just never done anything with
external links before.. are you familiar with the svn command syntax to
make that work properly? We can add it to the release process..

--
Marshall Culpepper
Redhat Dev Studio, JBoss Tools
email: marshall at jboss.org