[jbosside-dev] Re: New packaging / Seam integration

Marshall Culpepper marshall.culpepper at redhat.com
Sat Mar 10 12:36:17 EST 2007

Fair enough, so if I understand correctly, Seam allows for a pretty
flexible deployment similar to JBoss nested deployments?

 From the user's perspective, wouldn't it be better to call it a "Seam
JAR" or some such rather than "seam-gen".. just to avoid confusion? The
configuration only dictates a "default" packaging scenario anyway. Once
the user is done setting up the JAR, they have full control of modifying
it however they see fit.

--
Marshall Culpepper
marshall.culpepper at jboss.com