[jbosstools-dev] Re: AOP for JBoss Tools

Marshall Culpepper marshall.culpepper at redhat.com
Fri May 4 16:07:07 EDT 2007

Sure..

The documentation can still be found on our docs page here:
http://labs.jboss.com/jbosside/docs/index.html

You can ask any questions you might have in our #jbosstools channel on
freenode, either Rob or I should be there if you need some help =).
AFAIK, the AOP plugins work in Eclipse 3.2, but I'm not sure if they've
been tested.

--
Marshall Culpepper
Redhat Dev Studio, JBoss Tools