[jbosstools-dev] Getting the unit tests suite cleaned up!

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Nov 7 14:14:26 EST 2007

Hi,

For CR1/GA we need the testsuite to be reflecting reality ;)

Rob - I fixed the issue with the basicweb folder not being packaged and
now the unit tests run, but they all fail; could you take a look ?
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/nightly/200711070815-nightly/tests/test-results/org.jboss.ide.eclipse.tests.html#ASTestSuite

Sergey/Marshall - xulrunner/richfaces test still seem to not run ?
Packaging/map file issue ?
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/nightly/200711070815-nightly/tests/test-results/org.jboss.ide.eclipse.tests.html#RichFacesAllTests
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/nightly/200711070815-nightly/tests/test-results/org.jboss.ide.eclipse.tests.html#ToolsAllTests
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/nightly/200711070815-nightly/tests/test-results/org.jboss.ide.eclipse.tests.html#XulRunnerAllTests

Marshall - Seam tests still fails on Seam 1.2 tests that should pass;
seam-gen dir seem to still be missing ?
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/nightly/200711070815-nightly/tests/test-results/org.jboss.ide.eclipse.tests.html#SeamCoreAllTests

If some tests are outdated or not yet possible to run at hudson remote
we need to leave them out; but except for the Seam 2 unit tests all of
the above should be able to run to completeness on Hudson.