[jbosstools-dev] Prepare for CR1 - CodeFreeze are now in effect

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Nov 8 13:27:16 EST 2007

We reach our planned goals today - Zero issues left for CR1. Great!

I've finally completed the move of hibernate tools docs and updated the
hibernate libraries so we are as ready as we can be for the first CR1
integration build.

Marshall - you have the next move; making the RHDS build actually
complete ;)

Let us know where the build will end up and so we can start testing the
integration build. The plan is get it out in the wild on monday!

Current plan:
   8.11: Finish development on open issues (DONE!)
  12.11: Release RHDS RC
  26.11: Begin build of RHDS gold
  28.11: Handoff RHDS gold and documentation builds to release engineering
  05.12: RHDS GA