[jbosstools-dev] trunk is now open for GA preparation

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 03:54:42 EST 2007

Hi,

We've done the smoke testing and CR1 is build and being uploaded at the
moment - we will do the announcement/blog when the upload finishes (sf.net
is not the easiest to deal with ;(

During the smoke testing we've already found a good deal of minor/major
issues that should be fixed for GA and trunk is now open to do these
fixes, but...

be carefull about these fixes we need to be extremely carefull about not
breaking anything for GA! Don't add new features - it's just
bugfixing/polish we are doing for GA.

We will have our regular status meeting at 16:00 CET to follow up on
anything that gets caught in QA testing/development.
Thanks,

Max Rydahl Andersen
callto://max.rydahl.andersen

Hibernate