[jbosstools-dev] JBoss AS Adapter Problems in development environment

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Wed Oct 3 17:01:22 EDT 2007

Sorry for not responding to this. It got lost in the email hoarde.

Basically, when starting the server, WTP creates the start launch config
on its own and just asks me to "fill" it. This is where I call
ensureDefaults. It doesn't look like I call ensureDefaults at all during
the launch... or am I missing something?

- Rob