[jbosstools-dev] Getting ready for CR/GA - focus jira

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Oct 9 11:41:40 EDT 2007

Hi team,

We need to get jira cleaned up for duplicate or already fixed issues.

We have close to a 100 in total open issues assigned to CR/GA and we
need to ensure we only have actual relevant issues set to be fixed.

It is also the time where if you find any issue with the latest release
that you report it and even better also fix it ;)

Denis is walking through the Exadel developer issues for JBIDE and RHDS
and it would be great if you react ASAP on his questions/assignments so
we can get things filtered out.

For the JBoss Team please go through your assigned issues and verify if
the issues are still valid and whether you will actually want to/be able
to fix the related issues.

A lot of the issues are documentation related (50+); and split between
Svetlana and Anatoly Fedosik - are these all supposed to be fixed within
the next 2-3 weeks ?

Quick access to bugs assigned to you follow these links:
RHDS:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=12310342&assigneeSelect=issue_current_user&resolution=-1

JBIDE:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10020&assigneeSelect=issue_current_user&resolution=-1

On friday we will have a conf call to discuss the remaining/identified
issues.

Thanks,