[jbosstools-dev] WTP Application Client Projects

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 21:32:17 EDT 2007

Hi Tim:

I've asked on the user newsgroups and got no response, so I figured
since I've grown so close to you [ ;)  ]  I'd throw this question at you.

A user of ours is wondering why an application client project, which is
a child of an EAR, is not being deployed. I checked with our adapter and
also the WTP adapter, and neither deploy the client app.

Is the client application intended to be deployed as a child module of
the EAR? If it is, could you tell me hte reasoning? If it's not, could
you also tell me hte reasoning so that I can forward that to the user as
incorrect usage?

Thanks for your time. I hope all is well with you.

- Rob Stryker