[jbosstools-dev] Seam facet test created/added

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Sun Oct 14 14:56:11 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

I was surprised to see no tests actually ran our seam wizards (or rather
the seamfacetdelegate) and I needed that to start adding Seam 2 project
facet delegate; so I went ahead and created one that creates both an War
and a Ear project.

It does not verify much (except that the releated projects gets
created), but now it should be ultra simple for everyone to add more to
these tests to assert the changes you make.

The basic test is to be found in SeamFacetInstallDelegateTest.