[jbosstools-dev] Re[2]: Daily report: Regression status

Anton Klimkovich aklimkovich at exadel.com
Tue Oct 16 04:56:50 EDT 2007

Hello Max,

Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 8:58:01 AM, you wrote:

Max Rydahl Andersen> Hi Anton,

>> - 12.10.2007
>> - VPE testcases: 31
>> - Passed: 25/ Failed: 6/ Skipped: 0
>> - Old issues:
>> http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-1033 - Already fixed but fix version is 2.0.0 CR1
>> http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-1032 - Already fixed but fix version is 2.0.0 CR1

Max Rydahl Andersen> If these are confirmed to
Max Rydahl Andersen> be fixed, why are they not closed ?

Max Rydahl Andersen> If the version is wrong
Max Rydahl Andersen> (e.g. you tested that they are actually fixed in
Max Rydahl Andersen>   the beta2 build then we
Max Rydahl Andersen> should just change the fix version)

Max Rydahl Andersen> /max

These issues are not closed because we have no new build to verify
them. On build 200710080005-nightly they are still reproducible.
We will verify them and close after new build come to our team.

--
Best regards,
 Anton Klimkovich                            mailto:aklimkovich at exadel.com