[jbosstools-dev] Re: All jboss-tools nightly builds nuked!?

Eric Brown ebrown at redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 00:49:06 EDT 2007

Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> Eric Brown wrote:
>>> This was done in error setting up a regular clean process on the
>>> download server, per the request here from Prabhat:
>>>
>>> [redhat.com #463441] clean up jboss tools on download.jboss.org
>>
>> To clarify... the original request was to keep only the last 5
>> builds.  The clearing of *all* builds was in error.
>
> Ok - really bad that it happend; good to know what did it.
>
> I would appreciate if we could get some of the latest builds up there
> just to make sure we have one good build available in case the current
> build breaks.

The build env in QA should be the authoritative source for all
builds uploaded to download.jboss.org, so I assume QA can re-push
these to the server.  I'll deffer to them for clarification.

> Next time: please inform us if something goes foobar ;)

This was communicated back to Prabhat when the ticket was resolved.
Sorry we did not include a wider distribution... but I can't say
using RT lends itself to effective communication :(

--
Eric Brown | Manager, Information Services | Red Hat, Inc.
(o) +1.404.442.2033 (c) +1.404.964.6062 | Key ID: 0xA092F823