[jbosstools-dev] Junit tests failing

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 12:50:48 EDT 2007

Ok.  The requirements folders have been nuked. This solves issue 1.

As for issue two, looking through the log, it seems the same workspace
is used for all tests in each nightly build. For example, the workspace

/home/hudson/jbosstools-build/200710300938-nightly/tests/workspace

is used for all tests for that specific build.

So my gut instinct tells me there's a test out there that's not cleaning
up after itself, and the next test is running into problems because of it.

The options to fix, again IMO, are:
 1) Find the test case that's leaving a mess and make it behave more
appropriately, or
 2) Get Marshall to ensure a nuked / clean workspace between running
tests for each plugin ?

It does *not* seem to be the case that the workspace used for a test is
colliding with the workspace used in a previous build's test.

- Rob Stryker

My gut tells me there