[jbosstools-dev] Re: JBoss AS adapter problems

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Wed Sep 19 00:39:45 EDT 2007

Rob,

Create seam project in ear deployment configuration,
deploy it to JBoss AS by Deploy button on Servers View,
check that there is exploded ear in deploy directory,
start server,
build is failed,
project-name.war folder and project-name-ejb.jar appear in deploy directory.

I've check it on last build and it has the same behavior under windows..

Thanks
Denis