[jbosstools-dev] Preliminary what'snew for beta1 in svn

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Apr 7 13:57:18 EDT 2008

Hi,

I took the list I published with Max's and Alexey's changes and updated the whatsnew.

http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/~raw,r=7390/JBossTools/trunk/documentation/whatsnew/index.html

I also this time added some flash movies to illustrate a few things that I couldn't figure out
how to show with a single image (look in the hibernate section for some)

This should be very relevant for the doc and qa team to get a brush up on what is coming in the beta1,
and for the rest to look at what we accomplished for this beta (excluding all the bugfixes ;)

Let me know if you see something wrong/missing in the notes.
(note: only the latest 2.1.0.beta1 and jbds 1.1.0.beta1) have been updated.

Thanks,
Max