[jbosstools-dev] FW: what's new in beta1?

Vitali Yemialyanchyk vyemialyanchyk at exadel.com
Tue Apr 8 06:30:10 EDT 2008

Max, here are additional clauses for Hibernate:

>Hibernate:
> * Export Diagram as Image  (JBIDE-1932)
> * "Load console configuration" code completion when configuration is not
yet loaded (JBIDE-1500)
> * When user start hql/criteria on entity or property a predefined
criteria/hql statement is filled in (JBIDE-1620)
> * Property sheet shows number of results and query timing info
(JBIDE-1465)
> * Autolayout, Outline and property support in Hibernate Diagram
(JBIDE-1417, JBIDE-1413)
> * Automatic update of HQL/Criteria fetched from Java code (JBIDE-1668)
>Did I miss anything ?

* enhancement for -> Edit launch configuration properties dialog - possible
to create new configuration (JBIDE-1609)
* Hibernate Query result: added "close all tabs" button (JBIDE-1442)
* Double click on some elements in the Hibernate Configuration View calls
OpenMappingAction(JBIDE-1839)
* Highlight selected element in the opened editor when open Source/Mapping
file run.(JBIDE-1412)
* added some refactoring support for launch configuration (when
project/folder/package/file renamed, moved) (JBIDE-1558)
* HQL/Criteria editor: Run button enabled only when console configuration
selected and query is not empty (JBIDE-1667)
* Added icons for Open Source/Mapping/Mapping diagram actions.(JBIDE-1419)
* Confirmation added when deleting Console Configuration(from Hibernate
Configurations View) (JBIDE-1502)
* Automatic selection of console configuration in hql/criteria editor when
call it from Hibernate Configuration view(JBIDE-1665)
* Some essential bugs was fixed

- Select several items in Hibernate Configurations tree - Open Mapping
Diagram (JBIDE-1559)
	- I reopen this issue cause this is not exactly the same what I
expected, but I think we'll fix it till code freeze.

Regards,
Vitali