[jbosstools-dev] QA Daily report 7 April 2008

Anton Klimkovich aklimkovich at exadel.com
Tue Apr 8 06:33:53 EDT 2008

Hello Max,

Max Rydahl Andersen> Hi Aliaksey,

>>    2. Smoke report(Friday) -
>> https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/documentation/qa/reports/Smoke_04.04.2008.htm

Max Rydahl Andersen> Do we still not have QA
Max Rydahl Andersen> tests for Seam New Entity, Action, conversation
Max Rydahl Andersen> etc. ?

Max Rydahl Andersen> The (now probably) old
Max Rydahl Andersen> usecases in
Max Rydahl Andersen> http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBossTools/trunk/documentation/development/usecases/en
Max Rydahl Andersen> where
Max Rydahl Andersen> created to help make those QA tests.

Max Rydahl Andersen> Anything we can do to make it happen ?

Max Rydahl Andersen> /max

We have all necessary tests that involve Seam New Entity, Action,
Conversation etc. This was Smoke test report and in Adding new form in
test project test we also testing  New Entity, Action and Conversation. For
more deeply testing we have separate Seam tests.

Best regards,
 Anton Klimkovich                            mailto:aklimkovich at exadel.com