[jbosstools-dev] Re: WTP 2.0.3 released...

Anton Klimkovich aklimkovich at exadel.com
Wed Aug 6 08:29:25 EDT 2008

Hello Denis,

Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 1:41:52 AM, you wrote:

Denis Golovin> Max,

Denis Golovin> I got your point :)

Denis Golovin> But saying "We're working with WTP
Denis Golovin> 2.0.3" is kind of release for me.
Denis Golovin> So QA have to run:
Denis Golovin> 1. Tests related to deployment to
Denis Golovin> understand that our patch is not
Denis Golovin> needed anymore;
Deployment of jboss-seam.jar to the JBossAS 4.2 (JDoss EAP 4.3) for
seam 1.2 EAR  was failed with wtp-sdk-R-2.0.3-20080710044639 .
For Seam 2.0.2 EAR deployment of jboss-seam.jar was successfull.

Denis Golovin> 2. Run smoke tests.

Denis Golovin> After that you can tell the users about using WTP 2.0.3.

Denis Golovin> Anton, Sergey please do that tomorrow.

Denis Golovin> Thanks
Denis Golovin> Denis

--
Best regards,