[jbosstools-dev] Re: [Soa-tools-list] ESB project structure

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Aug 7 03:08:33 EDT 2008

I always hated WTP's mixed cased and redundant foldernames.

e.g. EARContent, WebContent etc. but I guess following the "common"
standard is best to begin with.

But ESBContent is definitly one of those that needs user configurable
setting - just like wtp projects allows it.

META-INF is not user controllable since that is a folder that will be
copied directly based on the root of the content folder -
thus it needs to have that name; otherwise the deployment won't work.

/max

--
-max