[jbosstools-dev] Splitting up org.jboss.tools.jst.jsp

Marshall Culpepper mculpepper at appcelerator.org
Fri Aug 8 12:55:26 EDT 2008

Hey guys..

Another suggestion. I've been browsing around the source of
org.jboss.tools.jst.jsp, and I think JSPMultiPageEditor could easily be
renamed/refactored into a "org.jboss.tools.wst.html" plugin without the
current "JSP" nomenclature as something like "HTMLMultiPageEditor". I'm
looking to create my own templates/editor based on this code (for
Appcelerator's widgets & javascript), and it would be awesome if I could do
so without requiring unnecessary dependencies (like JSP templates/support
code)