[jbosstools-dev] Splitting up org.jboss.tools.jst.jsp

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Fri Aug 8 13:27:47 EDT 2008

Marshall,

do you ask us to add one more level to class hierarchy, so you can use
it as parent without unnecessary dependencies?

Also if you saking to make it in org.jboss.tools.wst.html, that means to
create new component that is org.jboss.tools.wst, that would depend only
from org.eclipse.wst.sse and be decoupled form common component.

Is that right?
Do you want propose a patch? :)

Denis