[jbosstools-dev] Re: Whats new in 3.alpha

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Sun Aug 10 02:36:46 EDT 2008

Hi,

> Attached are JBoss Tools Portlet N&N and JBoss BIRT Integration N&N
> (corrected the HTML syntax).

Looks good! ...

One question though:

*A Seam project that includes the BIRT facet can be deployed as any
project. If you define the Hibernate ODA driver, the JBoss BIRT engine
will use JNDI URL that has to be bind to either Hibernate Session Factory
or Hibernate Entity Manager Factory"

What settings exactly will a user need to add or at least verify to make
it work ? which JNDI URL is it ?

-max

--
-max