[jbosstools-dev] birt dependencies ?

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Sun Aug 10 15:00:14 EDT 2008

The nightly doesnt have the latest driver referneces because i haven't
gotten them fixed on the release yet. Once they're fixed there they'll
be put on the release.

I committed something I thought would fix it but in fact just froze the
build for hours... which didnt seem to make sense to me since all I
changed was xml in the build results page. If it broke anything, it
ishould have failed, not froze.

And with 2 or 3 hours for each build attempt, it became very difficult
to stay focussed on it.