[jbosstools-dev] Re: Need to fix a blocker issue: ESB project wizard can not work with WTP 3.03

John Graham jgraham at redhat.com
Wed Dec 3 11:04:50 EST 2008

A couple of questions:

* Will fixing this for 3.0.3 mean that the wizard will no longer work in
earlier versions? If so, then we need to carefully document this, since
users will not expect this large difference between 3.0.1/2 --> 3.0.3

* Are we using the same functionality in other JBT wizards? If so, are
they broken or have they avoided the issue somehow (if avoided, this
might suggest a backward compatible work-around?)

-- John