[jbosstools-dev] New component in JBIDE project

Sergey Vasilyev svasilyev at exadel.com
Thu Feb 14 09:06:14 EST 2008

Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> isn't "jsp/jsf/xml source editing" ok for that ?

I thought about it. But the "jsp/jsf/xml source editor" this is whole
source editing. The Content Assist it is a part of source editor, but a
quite large part.

There is a suggestion to create bugs of CA in the "jsp/jsf/xml source
editor" component with a special prefix, but users from community will
not post bugs with the prefix. They do not know about this rile. :)

Sergey