[jbosstools-dev] legacy folder weirdness!

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Jan 9 05:40:15 EST 2008

Hi,

I was trying to setup a clean tools environment today and stumbled on that we have duplicate .project's in trunk. Why is that ?

example org.jboss.ide.eclipse.jdt.test.core exists both in legacy and in core..which one is the relevant one ?

Alot of the others in legacy also seem duplicated...why.

This prevents me (and other users) to simply to do an import of trunk in eclipse in more or less a single click.

-max