[jbosstools-dev] legacy folder weirdness!

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Fri Jan 11 13:18:05 EST 2008

Legacy was intended to be things that were deprecated and no longer
under active development, and would eventually be removed.  Both modules
should be the same as each other right now but I will double check.  If
they are both the same and there are no differences, I'll remove one
ASAP.  If there are differences, I'll try to discover which one is the
right one and remove the other.

- Rob