[jbosstools-dev] [Fwd: Re: Экстеншн поинты в тестах]

Dmitry Geraskov dgeraskov at exadel.com
Wed Jan 16 08:14:44 EST 2008

Max, you asked me to add some customization in unit tests.

All customization variables hold in Customization class as filds.

As you know we have scope of unit tests which run for each package. This
means each unit test runs so much times as the number of packages we have.

So we have option of changing view:

1.1) detailed view - we see each test run (I painted here horisontal
lines to easier understanding.)

I haven't idea how report which package was tested when we haven't errors.
But when we have - I say it in fail message.

1.2) Compact view - each test as one.

2) Statistics switch

3) test packages with name pattern (use if do not want to test all 111
packages)
4) stop testing after the first fail/error switch
5) delays between each pack testing - use if you want make some actions
by hand, and before tearDown.

This is all I've devised so far.

Max, do you have any other requests, propositions?

--
Best regards,

 Dmitry Geraskov
 dgeraskov at exadel.com