[jbosstools-dev] [Fwd: Re: Экстеншн поинты в тестах]

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 03:30:40 EST 2008

> org.hibernate.eclipse.console.test.mappingproject.HibernateAllMappingTests.

ok - running this gives me a NPE in testOpenMappingFileTest for all tests.

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.actions.OpenMappingAction.getFindDocAdapter(OpenMappingAction.java:221)
	at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.actions.OpenMappingAction.applySelectionToEditor(OpenMappingAction.java:200)
	at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.actions.OpenMappingAction.run(OpenMappingAction.java:118)
	at org.hibernate.eclipse.console.test.mappingproject.OpenMappingFileTest.testOpenMappingFileTest(OpenMappingFileTest.java:57)

/max