[jbosstools-dev] Re: What is org.jboss.tools.common.model.options.Preference.EDITOR_PATH = "%Options%/Struts Studio/Editors" ?

Viacheslav Kabanovich scabanovich at exadel.com
Mon Jan 28 10:35:36 EST 2008

"%Options%/Struts Studio" is the name of section in options.
At first it was the name of Exadel's product. Later other sections
were added, and this one was supposed to keep constants related to struts.
However, its subsection "Editors" remained the common place
for registering options for editors, no restructuring was done to prevent
problems of supporting different versions.

Options are stored in
.metadata/.plugins/org.jboss.tools.common.model/Preferences.xml
and are not intended for modification outside of Eclipse.

Slava