[jbosstools-dev] Support of ADF components in VPE survey

Sergey Vasilyev svasilyev at exadel.com
Tue Jan 29 09:11:21 EST 2008

Pete Muir wrote:
> Assuming we are really talking about Trinidad, not ADF (ADF is the non
> opensource varient).
>
> Coexist with Seam (very) well.
>
> Coexist with RichFaces ok (there is an integration package). Alex can
> comment better.
>
> No extra issues when you use Seam+RF+Trinidad. You can see the
> seamdiscs example for it in operation.
>
> On 21 Jan 2008, at 16:51, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:50:27 +0100, Pete Muir <pete.muir at jboss.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Technically good, visually appalling.
>>
>> any known issues/recommendations in context of Seam/richfaces ? Do
>> they coexist well/bad?
>>
>> /max

>> --
>> Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Unfortunately we are supporting the ADF Faces Components (old versions
from uri="http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces/EA10" till
uri="http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/faces/EA13").right now. It is a legacy
from Exadel Studio. And I'm speaking about supporting of ADF (not
opensource)  and Trinidad (http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad).

Sergey